We provide clarity regarding:
- Changing the ownership or management structure of the business and/or assets.
- Internal sale of the business ownership to employees and/or co-stockholders.
- Retention of the business and/or preservation of wealth for family members
- Retention of the business by the client but with diminishing involvement in its operation
- Planned sale of the business to external buyers or through an initial public offering
- Coordination of the Contingency Plan with the Business Transition Plan
Business Transition Services
We believe that to achieve a successful ownership transition, all parties need to benefit. This is why our approach balances the objectives of the owner(s) with the needs of the business and other stakeholders.
- Personal financial security, cash flows and asset diversification
- Business capitalization, cash management and growth strategies
- Family member support, philanthropic planning, and multi-generational transfers
Leadership Development Services
Leadership Development Planning matches the future leadership and management needs of an organization with the skills and aspirations of the internal or external successors.
The success of a leadership and/or operational succession plan largely depends on the following key variables:
- Personal Business Alignment: Defining the critical elements for success based on knowledge, skills, shared values, vision and passion
- Skills and Capabilities Assessments: Evaluation of successor’s skills and potential relative to the future role’s requirements and demands
- Clarifying Roles and Requirements: Are family members entitled to a job by birthright or must they qualify like other employees? It is important to create clear expectations and measurable standards to guide individual development and define roles in the business.